Batumi


Interesting city Batumi, a mix between old and new,all kinds of religions and cultures, peacefully living together. From the first moment I entered this city, I could see how the people responded towards tourists in general; or more specifically towards crazy blond girls travelling alone by bike! Before I was even on my bike, 2 people had already helped me out, putting my bike together at the airport... but without being pushy, as often people are! A perfect vibe, making me feel ok and ready to start my trip with confidence.

black sea coastline


mix between old and new 

Summer theatre, built in 1947





 
 Europ Square with "Medea with the golden fleece".  from Greek mythology





Europe Square

astrological clock



Greek orthodox church








last moments without rain..


where do I go next??

Comments

Popular Posts